LEI Engineering and Surveying is an accomplished professional full-service consulting engineering firm. Our headquarters are located in Salem, Oregon. We offer employment opportunities to experienced personnel who are excited by the challenges of meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We offer an excellent pay scale with benefit package to full time employees.
LEI Engineering & Surveying is seeking a Forester for logging unit layout, forestry surveys, timber cruising and other field forestry related work throughout Oregon and Washington. Minimum of 1 year of Forestry experience and a degree are required to qualify for this position. 5 years of experience in Forestry may be substituted for a forestry degree. This is primarily a field position with some incidental office work. Candidates should be proficient in the use of field data collectors and GPS. Candidates should also be in good physical condition and be willing to work in adverse terrain and inclement weather conditions. Experience with ESRI ArcGIS is a positive, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
LEI Engineering & Surveying is seeking a Survey Crew Chief/Civil Engineering Technician for Civil Engineering and Land Surveying project work throughout western Oregon, primarily the central Willamette Valley.
Job duties could be quite variable and include both field and office tasks, but will likely consist primarily of field tasks. Tasks could include:
- Property corner location and marking,
- Boundary surveys
- Topographic surveys
- Surveys for partitions and subdivisions
- Import of field data into CAD platform and perform preliminary drafting of surveyed features
- Redline drafting
This position often requires interaction with clients on site and therefore good communications skills are a must.
The candidate will have at a minimum:
- Associate Degree in Civil Technology or similar, together with 3+ years experience. Degree requirement may be waived with 4+ years additional relative experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proficient with robotic total stations, especially Trimble hardware.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good note-taking skills and hand-writing.
- Ability to travel, as required, to remote job sites with occasional overnight stay.
Job Type: Full-time
LEI Engineering and Surveying promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or genetic information.