LEI has a highly trained staff of environmental professionals experienced at completing environmental analyses, including Federal National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) analyses. LEI combines state-of-the-art technology with extensive experience of seasoned natural resource professionals to provide turn-key and effective project solution.
When project needs dictate, we pride ourselves in our ability to successfully team with environmental science and other professional services firms to provide comprehensive environmental analysis solutions. In many ways, LEI’s multi-firm team management approach is very similar to a large firm with key staff located at different branch offices or locations. LEI has mastered the ability to pull multi-firm teams together to efficiently and effectively address client needs as if the effort were coming from a single firm. This means that we can effectively and efficiently complete a wide array of large multi-disciplinary projects.
- Logging Systems and Transportation Analysis (LSTA) in support of NEPA analysis;
- Comprehensive ground truthing and site specific design and analysis;
- Integration of concerns and recommendations put forward by collaborative;
- Comprehensive Timber Economics Analysis to produce positive timber sale returns;
- State-of-the-art scientific and technical approaches.
- Identification of stands requiring treatment for fire and insect resistance;
- Stewardship experts;
- Progressive silviculture such as “skips and gaps”;
- Economic solutions to address complex stand restoration constraints;
- Low impact logging operations analysis.
- Sub-surface exploration, sampling, hazard assessment;
- Foundation design;
- Landslide/slope stability evaluations;
- Feasibility studies;
- Field investigations;
- Pavement analysis and design.
- Development of road maintenance programs, data collection protocols, and procedures;
- On the ground road condition assessment using either qualitative or quantitative approaches;
- Integration of road condition and assessment data with corporate GIS;
- Incorporation of road condition data with the federal INFRA database;
- Road decommissioning assessment and recommendations.