Land Surveyors are an essential part of any development project work and the basis for solid design. Accurate site layout is essential when performing any type of construction work. Our surveyors are prepared to make sure you get the timely response you need. We utilize cutting-edge technoogy that includes the Robotic Total Station to deliver a superior service at the best price.
LEI has a full staff of engineers, land use planners, and resource specialists backing our land survey staff. This means that survey projects projects will be completed with the knowledge of the bigger picture and not just the survey project itself. Often times the decisions made at the survey stage of a project can overarching implications for the stakeholder. LEI will works closely with clients at the onset of a project to develop a comprehensive project plan to meet client objects and budget.
- Collaboration with Land Use Planners to meet local regulatory requirements
- Lot configurations and layouts
- Propertyline adjustments
- Legal descriptions and platting and monumentation
- Deed and legal description research
- Propertyline marking
- Easements and right-of-ways
- Dispute resolution
- Identify and capture topographic features
- capture utilities, structures, and required vegetation
- digital terrain model generation, refinement, and export to major CAD and mapping platforms
- Civil site design support