LEI Engineering and Surveying is an accomplished professional full-service consulting engineering firm. Our headquarters are located in Salem, Oregon. We offer employment opportunities to experienced personnel who are excited by the challenges of meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We offer an excellent pay scale with benefit package to full time employees.
We currently have an opening for an experienced DOT designer and project manager. Candidates must have a degree in Civil or Forest Engineering and at least five years of DOT design experience. Successful candidates should be fluent in the use of Autodesk Civil 3D. Experience with Bently Microstation and InRoads is desired. Excellent communication and writing skills are required. Individuals must be motivated and able to work independently with little supervision or oversight. Professional Engineering license desired, but not required.Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Project scoping and planning;
- Collaboration with firm survey manager to insure proper data capture for design projects;
- Collaboration with structural engineers;
- Geometric road design;
- Development of PS&E packages;
- Interaction with clients as project needs dictate;
- Assist firm proposal writer as needed to respond to solicitation.
Excellent compensation package available with possible firm profit sharing.