LEI has proudly been serving the Pacific Northwest since 1981. The current President and Principal Engineer, Greg Zartman, P.E. and Vice President and Senior Engineer, Brett Martin P.E. have both been vital members of the LEI team since its inception. With about three decades of engineering excellence for the public and private sectors, Mr. Zartman and Mr. Martin restructured LEI in 2008 to meet the growing need for the company's expertise and long-standing reputation of unparalleled professionalism.
LEI.is now a full-service civil engineering, forest engineering, and land surveying firm that continues to provide professional services to the private sector and federal, state, and local government agencies. LEI currently operates a main office in Salem, Oregon, and a satellite office in West Linn, Oregon with a staff of 12 or more professionals and technicians. LEI is a Federal Small Business Administration certified HUBZone firm and an Oregon certified Tier 1 Emerging Small Business.
- Professionalism: An Uncompromising Attitude toward Professional Quality.
- Operational Focus: Our Work Makes Practical Sense, while meeting Environmental and Regulatory Standards.
- Expertise: We Offer the Best Available Experience and Technical Expertise.
- Technology: We exploit technology to produce quality work, rapidly, at acceptable cost.
- Experience: We have a proven track record on complex projects, since 1981.